Re: [DML] Trailing Arm Bolt Concerns

Toby,

Could you also give us some details such as mileage and conditions these
cars were in? I've wondered for awhile now how mileage affects the
trailing arm bolts. What I mean by this is, would you be more likely to
have this problem on a DeLorean that gets used everyday and has high mileage
or would it be more of a problem on a DeLorean that has been sitting up for
quite some time. I have over 100,000 miles on my DeLorean and the trailing
arm bolts *look* fine. Now, common sense would say the one that has more
miles is probably prone to failure but I know alot of high mileage D's that
still have the original TAB on them w/o any signs of fatigue or failure. (to
the naked eye that is)

Thanks,

Duke