RE: [DML] DMC How are the fuel injector suppose to work in this system?

RE: [DML] DMC How are the fuel injector suppose to work in this system?

I tapped the hole and then threaded a set screw and a jam nut with a little
silicon on it. Works just fine.

Scott Mueller
DMCNEWS 002981
DOA 5031

Subject: Re: [DML] DMC How are the fuel injector suppose to work in this
system?

QUESTION:
My next related issue involves the plug that covers up the access hole for
the aforementioned 3mm Allen wrench is missing.
---
Does anyone know what this plug looks like?
Judging from the hole it seems to go down straight (no threads) for a bit
and is then threaded.