Re: [DML] wet floor

Hi Casey,
I had the same problem but on both sides of the car. I could see it
dripping down on the floor after I washed the car. It turned out that the
hood stops that the hood rests on when closed was missing on both sides. I
bought new ones and put silicone on the threads to make the seal tight.
Also, if some of the screws that hold the grill on under the windshield are
missing, water can get in through the holes.

just something to check

David
6286