The MODEL

Hi DMLers,

Am I the first?
Just been to the local model shop here in Hong Kong and picked up three of the 'SunStar' models ... can I claim vin #s 00501, 502, & 503 !?! They are made across the Border in China, so I guess haven't far to travel.

As you Yanks would say they are "Aaawsome" ... the detail on them is incredible, the proportions are perfect, the s/s looks and feels like the real thing, the grey interior is exactly like my vin # 06425, the steering wheel moves the wheels (how am I going to convert one of these to right-hand-drive to match my vin # 00780), every detail is there. I have a dozen different DeLorean/BTTF models here and this is by far the most outstanding ... the German Club's model is good, but this one is GREAT!

Those who have ordered these models are in for a real pleasant surprise.

Cheers, IAN (Hong Kong)