From: turbodmc@xxxx [mailto:turbodmc@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 1:40 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Foliage Tour update

Tomorrow is the DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour and there are only a few
rooms left.
If you have been thinking about coming now is the time to let me know.
We have a great weekend planed and the weather is going to be on the
cool side but perfect otherwise.
We are at peak foliage right now and we will be in the hart of the
places the rich and famous come to play.
<snip>