Re: Miniature Lamps vs Led's Added Reflectors

Re: Miniature Lamps vs Led's Added Reflectors

Only the brake, reverse, and turn signals are sealed with a small
hole. What these people are talking about is the center running lamp.
It is a nice big square opening which your supposed to put a DeLorean
specific DOT-rated reflector in. I question if I would really want
CDs to act as the rear reflectors when my car is parked on the side of
the road at night. Perhaps a "flash" picture (to show the reflection)
with a CD on one side, and the correct reflector on the other?

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960