Re: [DML] $62,500?

To re-enforce senatorpack's remarks, my D is 5 years out from D1's
restoration results and is still a very dependable vehicle. I did own my
car so price comparison is not the point.
The point I would like to stress, which I have never understood among
Delorean owners is that they brag, strut, and express the uniqueness and the
value of the car they own but, yet, are most times willing to give up the
car for a pence.
When you stop to think what a wonderful work of automotive art you have and
what you went through to obtain it, why would you insult the Delorean and
your previous feelings of the car by dumping it for a value that you would
attribute to a "yard sale item"?
For those of you that buy it for your ego, find a flasher car to get
attention.
For those who own and love the car for it innovations, expression of
automotive art form, and sheer pleasure of driving it... $62,500.00 is cheap
at double the price!!!!