Re: [DML] deloreans magazine

I totally back up what Nick is saying. I wasn't totally trying to bash the
magazine with my initial view. I respect what the DMC is doing and posted my
criticism to see what others thought. Lets hope that all of these
suggestions help this to become a great magazine. I have decided to purchase
a subscription, even though I find the price a little high, to support the
company and I have high hopes that the magazine will take off and become a
must have for all delorean enthusiasts. Maybe a section in the back with ads
for people who are trying to sell their DMCs would be great too?

Patrick VIN: I wish!