Haloween DeLorean

 Hi,
A few weeks or months ago there was somebody who was asking about
a Haloween thing with his DeLorean and dry-ice. They were also asking
for ideas or suggestens. I have an idea but I don't know if it hurt
your interior of you car; but anyway what if you got a fog machine or
two or what ever number you want and put them in the car close to the
doors like behind the seats and maybe roll down the windows about
half way or something.You can also maybe get some strope lights and
hang them from the seilling or put them under you car or even flash
them off the walls maybe in the corners. You can even get some music
and play it; but I don't know what kind to get.
If you my ideas then good luck and if you don't than that's fine
too.
Josh.