Re: [DML] deloreans magazine

I'm guessing this thread is going to get killed soon, and I don't usually
post opinions on things but on this magazine I am. I, for one, like the
magazine. Like it has been stated before, its just the very first issue.
Give it some time and besides, the first issue was free. Its not like a
DeLorean is like Ferrari, Lamborghini, or Chevrolet for that matter! There
is only one model! I mean, how much can you really cover about one
car/model??? The tech artices are very well documented and informational
and I believe this is the biggest advantage to the magazine in the fact that
it will cover more technical issues than "DeLorean World". If for some
reason you don't like the magazine, just don't subscribe, but don't bash it!
We don't have very many alternatives and choices dealing with the DeLorean
and I applaud Stephen & DMC Houston for their work in offering this magazine
to the DMC community.

Keep up the good work!

Duke
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999