deloreans magazine

Yes, it's a smaller page-wise but remember this is a premier magazine.
Have you ever seen the "1st" issue of Delorean World? It's far from
what it is now.

DMC Houston has made an awesome attempt at something new. I'm sure it
will evolve as most things do from feedback from people who buy it.
Please, if you have complaints, questions, suggestions etc why not
direct them right to Stephen himself? In the pages of this issue he
asks for your input.
Your opinion that it's lacking in content is a perfect example of type
of feedback that he is looking for. Please don't be offended, but I
feel that since Stephen is asking for your input it is not appropriate
to use the list to express your dis-satisfaction with this first
issue. Drop him an e-mail, pick up the phone.

Also remember that it takes time, effort, creativity and content to
"fill" a magazine. Give DMC Houston a chance. Be patient, from the
looks of this is a great start for those of us not in the mainstream to
do some of our own work as well as info on new products etc.

Thanks DMC Houston for this effort!!!

Tom Watkins
#005732 MT