Re: [DML] My Views on The Deloreans Magazine

Re: [DML] My Views on The Deloreans Magazine

It is basically an advertisment piece or news letter and I have seen news
letter much thicker than that. My CPA sends news letter out every quarter to
keep in touch with customers and hopefully customers will remember him in
April (tax time) and so does the realator who sold me the house. Many other
professionals use news letter as a marketing tool to keep in touch with their
customers and keep them up to date on the latest news and developments in
their field. I view the so call DeLoreans magazine in the same light as news
letter and see no reason for a subscription, especially a $36 one.
I am saving my premier issue along with my other DeLorean collectibles.
Just my 2 cents.
Bill K