Re: Trailing Arm Bolt Question.

If your trailing arm bolts are not double nutted then chances are
that one (or both) have "walked" themselves out. When I removed my
Trailing arm bolts I found that one of the nuts on the Bolt had come
loose and allowed the Trailing arm to move out. This caused the bolt
to bend. If this is the case with yours you SHOULD change them ASAP
before they break.

Steve