Re: [DML] Front License Plate

Once the police realize you are a NJ registered car and don't have
your front plate you will draw their ire! The police with laser radar
favor aiming the laser at the front plate as it is a nice target with
a flat surface made to reflect the laser beam. The police may get the
idea you aren't wearing your front plate so as to evade the speed
tracking because there aren't any other good points on the front of
the car to reflect a laser beam off of. Many times once they pull you
over they have already made up their minds as to giving out a ticket
or not. If they can't ticket you for what they initially pulled you
over for they can almost always find "something". The idea is to be as
inconspicous as possible so they do't see anyting initially. Not
having a front plate is too inviting.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757