Airbox performance

 OK guys, I realize what gain many other air intakes do(only a couple of ponys). However, for 250$ it is a VERY easy instalation that looks damn good and IS way better than the stock one. How do I know this? Simple, I didn't need to go to a dyno to see what the diference is, I can feel exactly what is going on. How can I do this? Simple I have been racing everything under the sun for years and you have to be able to feel exactly what is happening. However since this is a business of sorts, I will eventually get the dyno numbers for you all.

Also, I think you should all realize this: I would say there are a whole lot of people out there that want more performance, but don't want to go crazy with cams, or super/turbo charging and don't have the time or the money for it. Well, things such as my airbox are perfect for them.

I tell you what, you find me something for the Delorean that does what my airbox does for $250. Helps performance and is damn trick to boot. If you did, sign me up I want one too! :)

The fact of the matter is that all you have to go on is my picture and what I have had to say. Well, I suggest you HOLD OFF ON SPECULATION untill some people start trying it and then see what they have to say. This is all I am going to say anymore on the subject, if you want one, fine, if you don't, fine. The fact of the matter is there is very little you can buy for Deloreans aftermarket wise, and I wanted to get stuff for my car, so I made it. If you want this stuff too, I'll sell it to you. I don't really need the headaches of making and selling stuff now I was just doing this because I thought some people would be happy finally doing something interesting to there car which is basically the same as eveyone elses.

I apologize if the e-mail came across harsh, I just want to clear things up. Just wait and see.

Casey at putsch.1@xxxx