Led Lights

Hello List,
I use led's on my front blinkers, side markers and door lights.
There was a reason why I didn't do my taillights.
I did this mod over a year ago, and at that time I could only get a
hold of led's that were used as third brake lights. Those led's were
not bright enough. I would have had to use a heck of allot of led's
to equal an incandescent bulb. This meant modifying the rear lenses.

I have waited patiently for someone to come out with an array of
led's on a bayonet style that was bright enough to use as brake
lights.
And now I found them. I work for a company that builds off road
military vehicles. And are Singaporean customers were complaining
that the incandescents blow to early from vibration. So we have been
testing these bayonet style 1156 and 1157's in red and amber.
And are proposing them to the Singaporean government.

Like Bob had posted, these led's are bright, you can't look at them.
And they have an improved viewing range (35degree viewing). There are
15 led's on a bayonet. And you install them as you would an
incandescent bulb.

As soon as I am done with a current project on my car I will purchase
them and take pictures.

But be careful, there are other companies out there making the same
bayonet style led's. They are not bright enough. These led's would be
a nice addition to Rob Grady's replacement taillight boards.

Regards
Mike
Vin#1113
OUTATYM