LED Lights

Hello List,
Recently I contacted a company called Radianz. They make LED
tailights, side marker lights, and so on.
I'm interested in doing this conversion to my DeLorean.
I met with both of the guys that run the company today. One of the
guys brought his Cuda he converted. Words can't explain how good the
LED's look. He had a long flexible LED bar that runs along the bottom
of his trunk, and it looked really good.
Thier products don't look like the cheesy LED lights you get from
JCwhitney.

These guys are very anxious to do this to my car, so I'm going to let
them do the side markers first then I'll have them do the rear
tailights. Then I'll have them do the door lights and the front turn
signal markers.

One of the guys really had some good ideas for not using the rear
tailight housing. He talked about using plexiglass that would give
him the freedom to make different designs with the rows of light bars.
But I decided just to keep mine the original face design but with
LED's. But for anyone else that wants to try something different.

If anyone else is interested or considering having this done contact
me privately and I'll let you know the outcome.
www.radianz.com

Regards
Mike Vin#1113
mquinto AT msn.com