Lamps, Lights and Bulbs . . .

I was thinking...

What if you wired in some Varad Hyper LEDs in place of
the bulbs?

www.varad.com

They are "hyper" bright, come in several colors, last
a long time and I think they draw less current.

I was also contemplating a clear tail lamp lense
design to make the rear of the car look more
uniform...for those who like to modify...

I'd take the rear black lens panel off, fill in the
honey comb design or sand it down so its flush. Then
I'd cut the honey-combing out of the lense area and
make a template of the stock lens on a piece of clear
arcrylic lens from Home Depot, cut the stock lens
front off and glue the clear portion in place.

Then using either colored bulbs or LEDs, put them in
place of the clear, stock bulbs.

=====
Dan G.
87 Turbo Regal