straightening fascias

Hi,
I am going to have my fascias painted within the next 2 weeks. The front
has a large eyebrow which I would like to take care of. I was thinking about
putting 2x4's on the top and bottom part above the headlights and clamping
them while heating the fascia with a heat gun. Will this do the job or
should I try something else? Once I get them straight I will epoxy some flat
bar aluminum/stainless to the top so it doesn't warp again. Let me know if
anyone has any better ideas.
Also, I have a large chip out of the black part of the bumper where it
looks like a front license plate holder was ripped out leaving an inch long
gouge. I thought I remember reading the fascias were supposed to be filled
with some type of glue when damaged and not bondo. any help would be greatly
appreciated.

David
6286