Re: [DML] airbox performance numbers

Dave and others, If you want to try a very little resistance filter with the
original air box that will keep out small children, bugs and larger objects.
I did this, Took an old filter, took off the filter part and left the screen
part and stuffed some of the white christmas fiber material you put around
the bottom of the tree down in the cavity where the filter went.Absoulty no
air resistance. Worked great and gave me a sence of what Casey is doing. I
was going to have Dirk build some air boxes out of SS, but cost If i'm not
mistaken was about $300.00 + transporation.
I think Caseys is a good deal .
John hervey
www.specialtauto.com