Re: Shifting problem

Well, thanks to Steve and Warren at Delorean Motor Company, I was
able to determine my problem was in the shift lever assembly. Close
inspection revealed the shift lever was rusted in place thus
preventing it from being lifted to move it into reverse.

Solution was to us penetrating oil, remove gate pin, and rotate shift
lever to free. Once free everything worked fine.

Thanks,
Ed
10541