Re: The DeLorean experience

While I don't want to get involved in personal matters in someone's
life, I would really reccomend that you not sell your car if you love
it that much. Taking my car out and about, I've run into alot of
people who owned that one special car, and gave it up. Almost every
one of them had some regrets about it. But all gave me the same
advice: Never sell my car.

Unless you have a family crisis, or you genuinely are comfortable
with parting with the car, I would advise the same. If you really
want to keep the car, you can counter the argument. If you, or
another is concerned with reliability or safty, pick up a beater
Honda, or another car with a good reputation. Unless you absolutely
have to, don't let go of your dream car unless you yourself choose to.

Are there cars that compare to a DeLorean? Not 100%. Some will have
the feel, but not the satisfaction.

Let me put it another way. What car compares to your dream car.
Answer: Nothing...

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, petleech@xxxx wrote:

> Well, I've been forced to part with my 1983 DMC, it goes on
Saturday and I'm just dreading the day it comes.