Re: [DML] Whose Delorean is this??

The only yellow D I've ever seen (and it could only be described as Mack
truck yellow) was at the Consolidated International warehouse in Columbus
when I went to pick up my brand-new baby (1982 model) in late 1983. In the
warehouse and in an adjacent field were some 200-300 D's -- which I believe
constituted the entire inventory of Consolidated. Of the entire group, only
four were painted: one the yellow (NOT my favorite), two a nice cherry red,
and one gorgeous gloss black. I decided then that if I ever dinged my car
and needed to paint it, my choice would be black. I'm glad to say that 18
years later, I have not had to exercise that choice.

So ... I suggest that IF the one I saw in Columbus is the sole yellow D,
perhaps Consolidated or its successors could provide data on the purchaser.
There may have been other yellow ones, but not in the vast group of unsold
ones I saw that day in Ohio. In fact, I may be among the few current owners
to have ever seen that many D's together in one place. Quite a sight!

Paul Feine
# 10944