Re: Failed emission (smog) test

Most auto-parts chain's offer an additive for the gas/oil that should
allow most cars to pass smog within reason. I have no personal
experience but know of several people that couldn't pass before using
it and could afterwards.

In either case it's a cheap thing to try and with most places in
California offering pass or don't pay it only helps.