Re: [DML] Craig kaput?

Too late now, you've probably lost a gear in the antenna mechanism. Friction is
the enemy, what's needed is to wipe the antenna with WD-40, or equivalent, a few
times a year. Had you done this when it was just being difficult you would
probably be ok now. Replacement antennas are readily available: vendors, Radio
Shack, etc.

As to the display and not using the tape, both John Hervey and I do a near
bullet-proof repair at moderate cost. Use your tape, why have something on the
car that you can't use? Do you not use your air conditioner because you might
break it?

Les