Reverse Light Switch.

Ever since I've had my car, the back up lights have never turned on.
If I jump the wires seperatly, the lights will turn on. So I know it
must be a defective switch (5-speed). But here's my question. If I
unscrew the switch, will I loose any gear oil? The reason I ask is
because last month I had the tranny drained and refilled with fresh
oil. Needless to say I don't want to have to top-off the tranny a 2nd
time. If I back the car onto ramps, would any oil leak out? And as an
extreme question, would it be safe to tilt the car with ramps on one
side to force the oil over?

-Robert