[DML] Foliage tour....road rally!

Hey List,

Just thought I would send a post to the DML to remind anyone who is in
the NY area that there is a Foliage tour being planned on Long Island by the
one and only Mike De Luca. :) Its scheduled for October 27th - 28th. A
stop by PJ Grady...the Hamptons....and then a road rally on Shelter
island...fun for everyone! Please consider coming to this great event if you
can. This is the second event Mike De Luca has set up, and last years event
was great! Maybe we can get him to make this an annual thing! For details
about the schedule and hotel reservations, please e-mail Mike De Luca
directly.... Turbodmc(at)hotmail.com. Also a little plug for me...this is
going to be my first event WITH my car since I just got it on the road after
doing a complete and I do mean complete frame off restoration. I'll have
plenty of pics to show off too! Thats all for now hope to see a lot of D
owners there!

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>