Main Schematic is MJ FOX Fundraiser

Michael J FOX has been on a crusade to increase awareness of Parkinson's
disease for a while now.

As young as he is, it's impossible to see his body of cinematic work and not
be moved by his condition. Consider the wonderful job he did on our trilogy
and how it's motivated a whole new crop of younger owners to "Live the Dream".
Further, the movies have contributed to the general desirability of the car.

It has inspired me to create products whose proceeds are donated to the MJ
FOX Parkinson's Research Foundation.
It should be OUR goal, like Michael's, to increase awareness & participation
in the DeLorean Owner Community.

We have carefully re-created the entire Main DeLorean Schematic with
Corrections and Legends incorporated into it, describing each component in
the drawing.

It is now available as a High Resolution PDF file in Vector format not raster
format.
This allows wall size enlargements of FANTASTIC detail and sharpness.
Conversely, you can print it out to a standard sheet of paper with so much
detail you can easily read the finest detail with a good pair of glasses !

The best part are the wall size prints you can have made from it at Office
Max.
I recently made a 3 ft X 4 ft Mylar plastic print and it looks so nice it
gives you goose bumps. It's even bigger than the one I showed at the SEDOC
show, and that print was impressive.

I'm presently "going nuts" and cutting a piece of Plexiglas to frame it for
my wall.
Imagine how nice and High Tech it would look on your wall.

The Software only costs $10
We raised $170 at the SEDOC event
Thank you SEDOC !

It would be wonderful to see as much participation from the readers of the
DML as humanly possible.
It has been said that the cure is 10 years away.
Let's send the message to Michael that DeLorean owners care and want to play
a part in finding the cure sooner.

Treat yourself. It's very cool in more ways than one.
email Zilla for the DeLorean Main Schematic Software at:
ZillaDelorean(AT)aol.com
We take all cards

Thank You,
Bob Zilla