Ownership; one year down, many to go...(?)

Ownership; one year down, many to go...(?)

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to let everyone know that today it has been
exactly one year since I bought my DeLorean.

It has been a great year, driving the car makes me
"all warm and tingly inside" :-)

In this past year I've put allmost exactly 4400 miles on the odometer;
when I came back home from the Fall drive the DeLorean Club Netherlands
(DCN) had organised this weekend, I saw a perfect 33.333,3 roll up as I
drove into town!

The fall drive was great, we only had 12 D's together, but everyone seems to
have had a great time. Not even a mistake in the directions for the drive or
even two small accidents (nothing too serious, thank god) could bring down
spirits.

This was the first experience with a multiple-day event for the DCN and I
have to say they did one hell of a job; I'm really looking forward to the
next event!

I've had a great year with the car, even with the little things that
broke down on me, but HEY it's a DeLorean; that's normal!
Hopefully many years like this will follow!

If it hadn't been fot the DCN and DMC-News, I'm sure I'd still be
dreaming the dream instead of living it, thanx everyone!

Just wanted to share this,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000