From: "Mike Allred" <mallred@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Dead speedo and hard shifting
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:26:12 -0700

I have two problems; 1- speedometer just stopped working, the needle just
doesn't work. 2- Manual transmission is hard to get into gear when it gets
hot. When cold it shifts just fine.

Can anyone shed any light on my problem.

Mike

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx