Re: [DML] Extra/unused wires in doors

In a message dated 9/20/01 10:58:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark@xxxx writes:

<< I am installing a door-launcher this weekend and would be REALLY
happy if I didn't have to run more wires. >>

Hey Mark,

Why don't you get just get Lockzilla, the remote reciever and then wait
another month or so til PJ Grady has the door launchers available? With the
use of just one keyless transmitter, you can lock, unlock your doors, pop the
trunk and launch the drivers door, or both doors. And the great thing about
their door launcher kit, is that its all plug in play, NO additional wires to
run at all. The kit just plugs into the De Loreans wiring connections. I'm
sure if you give Rob Grady a call he can tell you more about it.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>