From: Jim Reeve [mailto:ultra@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 1:57 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Coolant Y- pipe problem

Well, I've had some experience with this. First off, DO NOT try to
pull it out with a screw extractor. I had a head break off of one of
my y-pipe bolts this spring.

The remains of the bolt didn't want to turn this time, and
broke the screw extractor inside of it. Since this was made of
HARDENDED steel, it took me TWO MONTHS to eventually drill, grind,
swear, whatnot all the way through it.