Re: [DML] Steering Problem

Inspect the front lower control arms. It is common if recovery hooks
were attached to move or lift the car to the lower contol arms that
they bend. If they are bent it would make the steering hard and they
would not move up and down depending on how badly they are bent. The
bad news is they are hard to obtain. Maybe they can be straighted out.
This is the main reason the car needs to be flatbeded but if the car
is pulled onto the flatbed by the lower control arms the damage is
done. On some forgein cars there are big stickers underneath
indicating where to attach or not attach the recovery hooks. Maybe
this would be a good idea for the Delorean vendors to produce?
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757