Re: Your Insurance is WHAT?!?!

 Stay away from Progressive!!! When I got my D in January, they
wanted 468 every 6 months for full coverage....until that 6 months
was over, then they wanted almost 700 DOLLARS! And this is for me, a
24 year old with no accidents and no tickets. Right now I am with
Geico for just under 400 every 6, but I'm still shopping around.

-Jay

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Vin 15596 <DecaturDeLorean@xxxx> wrote:
> I know this thread comes up every month or so, but my jaw just
drops every time I hear what others are paying for insurance.

> Some pay $500 every SIX months?
>
> I wish I were you!
>
> I am paying, hold your laughter, $158 EVERY MONTH!
> I have Progressive, and the only thing Progressing
> are the rates! It is full coverage and it is an
> agreed value of 25k.
>
> I have tried Hagerty, Grundy, LeLand-West, etc.
>
> The problem is that the DMC is my ONLY car.
> I have nothing else.
>
> I have thought about buying a junker just so I can
> get the incredibly low rates that the above companies
> sell.
>
> Ugh.
>
> If anyone has any advice, please email me privately
> or to the list if you think it will help others.
>
> Until then...
>
> Here's another 158 bucks sucked down the drain this month!!
>
> sigh...
>
> C. Knight
> # 15596
> # 1328 <--- former

> Visit the De Lorean Motor Company web site at
http://www.delorean.com to order your 1/18 scale diecast DeLorean
model! Initial supplies limited so order soon!