New eBay item

Hi group.

Just letting you know that I'm selling my DeLo front fascia and
assorted gubbins (lights, et al) on eBay (sorry for the plug). If
anyone wants a cool DeLorean display, can't ask for better than
that. I've also got diagrams on how to convert the peice to a BTTF
DeLo, should anyone want them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=163876
3308

Also, does anyone have any pictures of the said Ital badge for the
car? I like the sound of that

Thanks group!

Matt

VIN....... um, no.