      1. New Enthusiast
           From: flacahernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Fwd: DeLorean related event
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: What ever happend to...
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
      4. Minnesota Fall Orchard Run
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Euro Show and Red Cross
           From: lovdmc12@xxxxxxx
      6. Sunstar Models Revised Shipping Dates
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. More on Hagerty
           From: graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: badge
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. NCDMC Event this weekend
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Your Insurance is WHAT?!?!
           From: Vin 15596 <DecaturDeLorean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Owners in Idaho?
           From: "Blake Grover" <blakeistheman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. SEDOC Cruise-In report
           From: "Brian Henderlong" <bhender1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. SEDOC (Broken Red DeLorean)
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
     15. Spare tire Question/Idea.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     16. Re: badge
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:26:07 -0000
   From: flacahernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New Enthusiast

Hello to all!

             I am new to this group, and am a serious Delorean
enthusiast.  My goal for the near future is to own one, and in
looking for information about these cars, I found the website which
had information about the event on Long Island.  I live in Long
Island, and would like to know if this is open to everyone.  I would
really enjoy attending or at least just going to the starting place
to see a car in person.  I have never seen one yet.  So if you can
let me know how to learn more about the car, I would appreciate it
very much.  I was looking for a repair book for the Delorean when I
came across the website that had the info about this meet.  Can
anyone tell me where I can find it?

                                       Thank You,

                                           Derek

Message: 2