SEDOC (Broken Red DeLorean)

I just wanted to thank Rob Grady, John Hervey and Joe Lo Re for all of their
help at the SEDOC Cruise-In last week. My D developed some serious starting
problems due to a bad wiring nightmare. Rob, John and Joe came to my need and
got my car running again so that I could drive home to Knoxville from
Atlanta. Thanks again, you guys can be assured that I will be calling on you
when I sort this problem out once and for all.

John Weaver
ETDOC
DMC #10527