Re: [DML] Great Delorean Day

Hi,

What a great time we had in Napierville, IL today. Hats off to DMC 1 on
the fine job they have done on the new high-output PRV engine. It was a
pleasure to drive the "Black Beauty" and experience the new headers, exhaust
system, amd suspension. My thanks to James and Bill Morgan for making this
possible.

I brought two crome powder coated "D" rims to the session. All comments
pertaining to the newly powder coated rims were very positive. The rims were
cooked at 600 degrees for 4 days and then powder coated. The stock crome
color is very close to the original Delorean silver paint. The cost to
produce these crome powder coated rims is between $70.00 and $75.00 per rim
including sandblasting.

Dave Swingle put together a fast paced, fun filled day with lots to do and
see. Well done Dave.

Bill