Re: [DML] Craig Radio Question

Hey,

this is easy. just pull the deck out (the hard part) and run a wire direct from your battery (make sure you crimp an in-line fuse with it) to the constant 12 volt source wire on the deck, then tap into the ignition wire under the steering column and do the same thing for the ignition wire into the deck. when i replaced stereos in my car with an alpine cd player, i found that the wires were mislabeled in the console, so instead of wasting my time sorting out wires, i just ran seperate wires from the battery and ignition, that way i KNEW that the wiring was correct! everything works like it should now (except the deck does some funny things sometimes like it resets my EQ settings sometimes but keeps every other setting... hmm....).

Andy