Craig Radio Question

Hi,
For some reason my car will not hold its pre-set stations. If you are
listening to the radio and then start the car the radio will shut off and
then go to 530AM once the car is started. If you preset the stations they
will work fine until you shut the car off or turn the radio off. Then the
next time you turn it on; the presets from the previous owner are there. I
can't seem to get rid of them. I checked both inline fuses and tested for
power at both and they are fine. Just to to make sure I also cleaned the
fuse holders, installed new fuses and checked the harness connection to the
radio and all were fine. The digital display tape door still works on my
radio so I really don't want to get rid of it. Is there anything I can do to
the radio or will I just have to keep tuning in the stations every time I get
in?

Thank You all!
David
6286-Michigan