Viruses from Cameron

My computer has been thoroughly infected by that
attachment that Cameron just warned you about. My
computer may have been generating hoax letters with an
attached virus to various people. So if any of you get
an e-mail from me with an attachment then don't open
it. I know that postings about virus warnings generally
are not allowed on the DML, but this one came as a
result of using the DML and has previously been
discussed on it. No hard feelings to Cameron... But
now my computer is trying to do (or has already been
doing?) the same thing. I had to just unplug it.
Little would stop it from sending virus infected e-mails
automatically.

Walt Tampa, FL