DeLorean Midwest Tech Session/Car Show

Kind of a late announcement (sorry) but this Saturday September 8 is
the DeLorean Midwest Connection club technical meet in the Chicago
Area. We'll be doing some of the usual maintenance on members' cars
and we have a couple of unusual attractions.

James Espey of DMC Houston will bring the "Black Car" - a
demonstrator of the new High-Output PRV developed by DMC Houston. And apparently some other goodies that he hasen't let me in on.

Marty Maier of the Mid-States club will be installing one of his
suspension kits on a member's car.

Rich Weissensel (with a lot of help!) will be doing a "body lift" on
one of his project cars. It will arrive in one piece and leave in two
(we hope). As an added inducement to dig in Rich will provide snacks
and refreshments.

Contact me off-list for information on attendance - dswingle(AT)
enteract.com. Contact Don Gowler regarding club membership -
dongowler(AT)mediaone.net

This is in conjunction with our appearance at the British Car Union
show on Sunday September 9. Information on the BCU is at
www.qth.com/bcu. It is in a new location this year at Moraine Valley
College in Palos Hills IL.

Dave Swingle