From: DMCVegas@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 4:15 PM
Subject: [DML] Re: strange idle

I could be wrong on this, but I think it's the 740 that is the match
for the DeLorean Idle Speed Motor. The 760 uses a different type of
motor. The 740 will not be easy to get to, as the ISM is located
under the intake manifold. Don't even bother looking at the 260 for a
match. It uses an entirely different type of regulator to control the
idle with isn't compatable either.

-Robert
vin 6585