Bay Area DeLorean Mechanic Located!

I drove around Mountain View today looking for a place to get my car
smogged. I stopped into the Arco gas and garage at the corner of Shoreline
and Middlefield. The guy there asked if I had heard that they do work on
DeLoreans. I was expecting that this was the prelude to "because we
don't", but it turns out that they have worked on quite a few DeLoreans.

The guy's name at the shop is Dale. He has the DeLorean manuals and knows
Ed at DeLorean One (he gets parts from him). They had one DeLorean at the
shop for over 2 years. Dale said that the owner didn't use it as a primary
car and it just sort of sat around as a "whenever you have time" kind of
project.

If you're in the Bay Area and have been looking for a mechanic, you might
want to call this guy. I'll be taking my car there the next time something
comes up that I can't handle. Hopefully that won't be anytime soon.

-Christian