WANTED : Grey door trim

DMLers,

Has anyone got good condition right and left GREY door trim panels they want
to sell? I want to replace my black panels as I will have new grey carpets
and grey seats in my refurbished car to brighten the interior.

They are parts #s 110504 and 110505 and are the panel that sits below the
window and above the door armrest. I will buy outright or have parts to
exchange from my spares car.

Thanks, IAN