No passenger side door lights

Hi,
For some reason the door lights on my passenger side door will not come
on. They work fine on the drivers side. I tested for power at the switch on
the passenger door sill and it has no power going to it. Any ideas on what
could be causing this? I traced the wires back until they go into the
harness and they are fine. I have my front dome light disconnected but I
don't think that has anything to do with it. Everything else works but this,
door ajar, glove box lamp, etc., are fine.

thanks
David