      1. spare tires
           From: "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DMC Sunshade rocks!
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Re: Winner of the Gold DeLorean
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Winner of the Gold DeLorean
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: GM Engine
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      6. rust prevention
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. New window switches available!
           From: "James" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: It's the little things...!
           From: "M.C. de Bruin" <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: GM Engine
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: It's the little things...!
           From: "Eric J. Hennebury" <ehennebury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. DeLorean in Toronto
           From: "marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Re: GM Engine
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Pic of '81 Radio
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: GM Engine - Conversion Prices Exceeds Car's
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: spare tires
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: GM Engine
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Packard Tranny? [was: GM Engine]
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Re: It's the little things...!
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Pic of '81 Radio
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     20. euro spec?
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: spare tires
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. No passenger side door lights
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     23. Re: rust prevention
           From: MysticalAMX@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: DeLorean in Toronto
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     25. Re: Pic of '81 Radio
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:44:48 -0400
   From: "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: spare tires

While test driving a DeLorean I found out from the owner (it seems with
Deloreans there is always something new to find out) that because the D has
two different size tires there is no place for two diff. spares. Just
curious how other owners deal with their spare tires??? Just use a temporary
tire??? Does the temp rim fit both the front and the rear????

Mike c
vinless in baltimore

Message: 2