Re: [DML] Pic of '81 Radio

In a message dated 8/31/01 9:47:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
tgoodwin@xxxx writes:

> I'm starting to believe that I do not have a factory radio... All the pics
> I've seen do not look like the one I have. I know there were 2 different
> Craigs used. Can someone post a pic of an early model radio?

Actually the 81's had a Craig Powerplay stereo while the 82's and 83's came
with an ASI-brand stereo. i hear the craig stereo was actually a very
high-performance deck back in it's time...

i replaced my POS ASI stereo with an alpine CD deck.

andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102