New window switches available!

The new window switches we announced in the current issue of
"deloreans" and "DeLorean World" will be available next week. These
are the production units that we showed the samples of at our recent
open house.

This is a reproduction window switch that we have had specially
manufactured for us. Original window switches have gone out of stock
some time ago, and the previously sourced replacement was too narrow
for some tastes - and it, too, had become scarce.

Our new window switch is custom manufactured for the DeLorean, and is
the same style, size and design as the original. The quality is top
notch, much like the reproduction door handles we had made earlier.

The previous window switches were $74.95 each, but we have been able
to lower the price on this reproduction switch to just $49.95 each,
or $89.95 for a pair. Order from our web site today to ensure
quickest delivery.

Coming soon - reproduction defrost and "on/off" switches. Also, watch
for an update on the SunStar model late next week!

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
http://www.delorean.com