The N* is almost ( watch the strong replies come in ) over-kill for
it at 300 hp. The 210 hp out of the 3.5 TOHC V6 Version, lighter weight
( 50 or more lbs.) and shorter length will make it ideal ( my opinion )

See my web page at www.americancustomeng.com

By the way my DMC with the N* is driven almost daily....

I hope this helped a little

Rich Cutter

From: "Blake Grover" <blakeistheman@xxxx>

Hi,
I'm going to be converting my Delorean's engine over to a 3.8 GM engine and I was wondering if you had any tips for me when I convert mine over. How do you get the engine to hook up to the transmission? IF you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Blake Grover